Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Countdown

Count down

I went in yesterday for my 1 hour glucose test. After the lab tech drew blood I asked about when I might hear something. She said "If it is bad news you will hear by tomorrow. In this case, no news in good news."

So I'm sitting here in fear of the phone ringing. Well not really, just anxious to see if the test will come back bad. If it comes back with high numbers, then I have to go back in the next 3 days (or so) and take the 3 hours test. That one really, really, sucks. If that one comes back bad (high sugar) then I get to visit the wonderful diabetes counselor. Then the real fun begans.

So I'm really hoping my phone DOES NOT ring today....

On a good note, since Monday, I have worked out every other day, so tonight is another work out night.

No comments: