Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weekly weigh in

I missed Monday and Tuesday, but I finally remembered today. I weighed in at 194.8. This a 1.4 gain from last monday. Steadily moving up. Oh well we will see.

I'm getting bigger and bigger on the pregnancy front...baby's growing.

Allergies are kicking my booty right this second so I'm slow on the uptake today. eyes watery, nose sneezy, body tired.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been following your blog for the last several months. I think you are doing great.

When is the baby due? You need to post some pictures for us.

Twix said...

It looks like your weight gain is right on track for the pregnancy. Baby is growing nicely, congrats!Sorry that your allergies have kicked in.(((hugs))) Have a great week! :D