Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dusting off

So maybe I need to pick this little blog back up. I had more success when I kept this little diary of my weight-loss journey. Lots has changed look back at my last posts. I started a new job in October 2010 and I can see the stress of the new job is taking its toll on my weight. I'm guessing it is stress related. The last weight-loss success I had was when I was meeting with the nutritionist. Wow, that doesn't feel like it was 2 years ago. So here I am again. But I'm always trying to improve, always trying to make it better.

So my thoughts are...I need to write everything I eat down. I need to keep making working out a priority. I need to make good eating decisions.


No comments: