Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, February 28, 2008

2 Stars

The new treadmill is getting put to good use. I have walked 55 mins in the last 2 days. That is a really good for me ! The Hubby and I have a calendar in our bathroom and now we each get little stickers to put on the days we work out on the treadmill. It is like a race now. The Hubby is in the lead for time because he will walk for longer than me, but I have 2 stickers and he has 2 stickers...but he didn't work out yesterday so I can rub that in for a little bit.

A little healthy competition.

1 comment:

Chubby Chick said...

Great job with the exercise! The competition sounds fun. Keep up the good work! :)