Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm so tired...



I've been so tired these days. It seems I have about a cup of energy that can be used the last few hours of my day. If I expend too much too fast, then I am done for by 7pm. Seriously! I have fallen asleep on the couch at 7:30 only to wake up briefly at 9pm and then officially head off to bed. I have been thinking of the song that Madeline Kahn sang in Blazing Saddles.
Of course she is tired for different reasons in her song. But I am so TIRED!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Hi ya!!

Just popping by to say Hello and wish you a wonderful weekend!!

Hope you find some energy soon!!

*huggles*
=0)