Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, June 2, 2008

Update

I wish I could say this was a weekly update, but I have falling off the blogging wagon a little lately. Today's weighin was 202.4. Up a little more. Since I found out I don't have GD, I haven't been strict with my diet. I have added more fruit, but also more Dr. Pepper, more milkshakes and more fastfood since we have been traveling.

I am official in the last phase of this journey with baby and me. I think by Oct. I will be on a more focused weight loss track. Once I have nursed a good while and feel the time is right. Just in time for the holiday season. A great way to test ones resolve to lose weight right?!!? HA! I just love to torture myself.

No comments: