Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Friday, June 26, 2009

In a pit

I'm way down in the dumps about my weight again..and feel like I need to take action again..hmmm I'm starting to see a pattern here...a yo-yo pattern here.

Today I have an appointment with a nutrionist.  She asked me to keep a food journal for the last few days.  Here it is.  I have to say I was better than I would have probably been because I knew someone would be looking at it.   But here is the big bummer part.  Monday I weighed myself and I was 196.4, the next day 194, the next 192, the next 194 and today 196...geez..that is enough to drive a girl crazy.  I know, I know, don't weigh yourself everyday.  I'm going to stop, when I'm emotional any way it just makes for a very emotional roller coaster.
I worked out at the start of the week, but things got busier the last part of the week. 
Excersize journal
Monday 3 mile walk to Starbucks and back with friends. Had green iced tea with sweetner.
Tuesday Wii Active work out for 30 mins on hard intensity.

Food journal
Tuesday 6/23/2009

Breakfast (6:45 am)

smoothie (Stoney field farms)

(8:00 am – 9:30am) 2 traveler cups of coffee with splenda and cream

Lunch (12:20 pm)

Amy’s bean and cheese burrito & bottled water

Snack (2:00pm) large peanut butter cookie & Diet Dr. Pepper

(4:45pm) 1 stick, string cheese

Dinner (5:45pm)

2 slices veggie pizza

Water

After dinner (8pm)

Starbuck Green iced tea w/ sweetner



Wednesday 6/24/2009

Breakfast (6:45am)

2 sticks, string cheese

Small can V-8

(8:00am – 9:30 am) 1.5 Traveler cup coffee with cream and splenda

Lunch (12:15)

Eggplant Parm. (2 slices eggplant with marina sauce with chunks of tomato )

1/8 baguette

1.5 pickle spears

Bag of chips

Ice tea with splenda

Mid-afternoon (2:30pm) Diet Dr. Pepper

Dinner (6pm)

Amy's bean and Cheese burrito, topped with black bean and corn relish (black beans, kidney beans, rotel, canned corn, cumin, salt & pepper) and grated cheddar cheese

sauteed squash (in e.v. olive oil and chicken broth)

water

Snack (8:35 pm)

1 glass sprite and cranberry grape juice



Thursday 6/25/2009

Breakfast (6:45am)

Whole wheat toast with smart balance

2 traveler cups coffee with splenda and cream

Lunch (12:15pm)

Amy’s bean and cheese burrito

Diet Dr. Pepper

Bottled water

Snack (5:15) 1 stick string cheese

Dinner (6:10pm)

Individual chicken potpie (HEB café on the run dinner), salad with ranch dressing and dinner roll.

Water

Friday 6/26/2009

Breakfast (6:45)

Smoothie (Stoneyfield Farms) 6oz

Traveler cup coffee with cream and splenda



Lunch

Amy’s bean burrito with black bean and corn relish

Diet Dr. Pepper.

No comments: