Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, June 18, 2009

We are active with Wii Active

With tax refund money we purchased a Wii.  For that moment on I was on the look out for some fun "games" that I could use to work out.  I found one I love with the Wii Active.  I have officiall done 11 workouts with the Wii Active and I'm very impressed. 

I originally bought the Wii Fit, but was unimpressed with the way to got your workout, too much clicking around, not enough working out.  It was fun, but not exactly what I was looking for.

Wii Active is what I was looking for.  I can get a work out in under 30 mins and I am really feeling it and really sweaty when I finish.  I'm running, I'm squating, I'm pretending to do tricks while inline skating, I'm doing jump squats (can you say ouch).  I'm doing bent over rows with triceps kickbacks,  bicep curls, lateral raises...so many.  I'm doing tennis drills, volleyball drills, basketball drills, boxing, and now baseball drills.

And every work out is a little different.  I'm currently following the 30 day challenge.  I won't be able to do 30 work out in 30 days, but it has been fun.

No comments: