Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Need to regain focus

I really need to regain focus.  I have been eating better and healthier, but this I go out to lunch at the office and that negates any progress I made for the week.   I haven't worked out lately in any way, shape or form.  I can't bring myself to get up as early as I need to, to workout in the morning.  I just can't bring myself to fit it in after work, dinner, baths, bedtimes, etc. 

I think I need to join Weight Watchers.  I just need to do it.  It has worked in the past, but I then talk myself into doing it on my own with just journaling my food by myself (no accountablity).  I used to think the meetings were a waste of time...I think I could learn so much in those meetings and also get the support of others.  I just need to do it.

No comments: