Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekly Check In

Weigh in 184.4..moving up but I looked at a journal from my 1st PG and I'm at a lower weight that I was at this time last PG, so I am gaining at a slower weight...yea!!

This week wasn't a great work out week. It was cold and rainy most of my week, but this weekend the sun came out and it was much warmer. I walked for an hour yesterday. Not my goal amount of 4 times a week, but better than zero.

1 comment:

Linds said...

You're right! Any exercise is better than none! Enjoy the sunshine, it's a great time to get out and get moving!! Lol oh and send some my way... it's been a while since we've seen it :)