Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mid week update

I weight again this morning, just to peek and see if I was right about last week's eating out contributing to my extra gain. I think I was! I weight 198.4 this morning.

I am currently 22.4 up from my low of 176 last fall. That is 22.4 lbs @ 26.6 weeks PG.

I have a 3 hour glucose test this week. I'm not looking forward to it, but the Dr. says they will get everything they need to know from the 3 hour test this one time instead of a 1 hour test again, and then maybe having to take the 3 hour test after that.

I'm still crossing my fingers that I won't have GD this time. I just read something in this article that I have a 30 to 84% chance of developing GD again with this pregnancy. 30-84% ...that is a pretty wide range.

I have also read on line several places of ladies not developing GD with the 2nd PG. So I will remain hopeful.

No comments: