Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, May 12, 2008

Moving on up

That is what my scale is doing...movin' on up. I am at 200.2 officially on my bathroom scale. I have a 3 hour glucose test on friday..yuck! The Dr. and I agreed to forgo another 1 hour test and skip straight to the 3 hour test. so not fun, but a 1 hour test then another 3 hour test is really not fun.

I think I'm up 4.2 lbs from my last official blog weigh in, but that was several weeks ago. I'm just 6 lbs shy of my heighest pregnancy weight. I really don't want to much past that, but looks like I might.

I am also hoping this extra gain is due to being out of our house for about 1 week, due to some home renovations. We ate out most every meal, so maybe this will go down some by next week.

2 comments:

Twix said...

Oh, poo! Baby is healthy though right? I hope so! (((triple hugs)))

Unknown said...

When is the baby due again?

I think you are doing great.