Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunday & Monday

Sunday the Hubs and kiddos and I went for a walk. We all packed up and headed to the local park. The big one and the Hubs played, the little one and I watched. Part of the time was did a few little laps around the playscape. Then the whole family walked a 1 one loop around the park, then we walked back home. I would guess I walked almost 2 miles. I felt it too. You can tell I really need to build up by stamina again.

Monday I paid more attention to my food. I bought a little book to write everything down in too.
Breakfast - peanut butter and blueberry preserves on whole wheat
Lunch - turkey breast sandwich on whole wheat (with swiss cheese, mustard, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes)
snack- trail mix (almonds, pitacios, dried cranberries, raisins, cheeries) 1/2 cup
dinner- chicken alfredo, green beans and de-caf ice tea
snack - trail mix 1/2 cup and 2 flatbread crackers and 1 tb hummus.

The whole family walked about 20 mins last night. I wasn't as tired or sore, so this might be my regular walk for the next week. The Hubs and I also kicked the soccer ball around with our olderst son in the front yard.

No comments: