Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, October 6, 2008

Checking in

I have already fallen off the wagon so to speak. This getting back to healthy habits is going to be a lot harder than I thought. There have been some low points in the last week or so since I last posted.

Low points are:
I have been eating candy..sneaking it actually. I say sneaking because I am doing purposely when hubby isn't at home.
Not cutting back when i go out to eat.
And going out to eat too often
This weeks weight is 196.8 (yuck)

High points are:
I bought the Biggest loser DVD and worked out to it twice since getting it last week.
I went on a LONG walk with the family on Saturday and Sunday.
We even kicked the soccer ball around the park on Sunday.

No comments: