Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Unmotivated

I have been so unmotivated lately. I'm just not in the exercise or "pay attention to what I eat" mode.

Going over my day here is what I ate:

Breakfast - 2 string cheese pieces, small can of V-8
2.5 Coffees with slenda and 15 cal creamers in each

snack - 1 peanut butter cookie (our Boss's Day present to our Boss)

lunch - Butternut squash lean cuisine

more cookies - 3 more to be exact

Dinner - pecan crusted chicken breast, yukon mashed potatoes, green beans

post dinner snack - chips and salsa

halloween pack of peanut M&M's

So not the meal plan of a person paying attention to what they are eating.

I have been putting it off to, "Oh, I'm nursing, can't restrict my calories too much"...yeah right, cookies are essential to nursing mothers.

I peeked at the Weight Watchers website the other night. I am thinking about it. I know I will have to be ready mentally or it will be a complete waste of my time and money.

just putting it all out there..

No comments: