Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, August 21, 2008

He's Here

After much delay our little man is here. Just wanted to share the news...and then go back to recouping.


Meet little AJ.
Since this is a weigh-loss/healthly living themed blog...here are my final stats.
Last weigh in pre-pg - 216.2..that is roughly a 40 lb gain.
Post pg weight when I arrived home was 211
Next day was 207.
I am still holding on to lots of water. I have a follow up scheduled and once cleared, the walking work out will be begin. Until we are all getting accustomed to baby at home.

3 comments:

Summer said...

OH MY GOODNESS. What a handsome little blessing! Congratulations! If you need a walking partner, remember I'm just down the road...

Twix said...

Congratulations! He so beautiful! And how lucky you are!!! please give him smoochies from me... :)

(((hugs))) for the mommmy! Be sure to get some good rest!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I think you did fantastic during your pregnancy! 40 lbs is so doable! You will have that off in no time.