Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, August 11, 2008

Post PG blues...maybe soon

I just came across this article Celebrity mamas fuel post-baby body blues and I can totally see how this would get a new mom down.

I know that the real solution is to just not look at the celebrity magazines. But when I heard a new report 2 weeks after Angelina had her twins that said she was back to her pre-PG weight...I called BS on that. To me that just sounded like the tabloids trying to put info out there. I'm sorry but their is now way that Angelina could have lost down to her pre-PG weight 2 weeks after a C-section. WHATEVER!!!

No baby for me yet, but I will be in the post-pg category soon and crap like this just annoys me.

Current weigh in is at 212.8.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Too bad we don't all have the time and money to hire a personal trainer, chef, nutritionist and nanny... :-)

Twix said...

Don't let it annoy you sweetie! That's energy wasted. Something we shouldn't do! You are you and you should be proud that you are you no matter what you look like pregant or post pregnancy. We have to love ourselves. Screw those chicks who think they need to brag to the world hwo fast they got back to their prepreganancy weight. How shallow..you know. I am so excited for you!! baby is coming soon!!! :D