Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, April 6, 2009

New day

So here I am again...formulating another plan in my mind, but not on paper (or digital paper aka blog).

Here are the starting figures
weight 196.4
height 5 ft 3 inches
waist - 35.25 inches
bicep - 14.25 inches
neck 13.5 inches
hips - 48 inches
thigh - 27 inches

I have decided to follow the south beach guidelines again. I find success when I follow the plan an eliminate the white bread, processed foods and stick to more lean protein and veggies.

I want to wake up early and get in a work out. I say I want to, I need to, I have to. I can easily talk myself out of this step.

So here are the rules

eat lean protein, no white bread, no white rice, no potatoes, no corn..follow Phase 1 south beach list.
workout (wii fit for 30 mins or treadmill for 30 mins) 3 days a week.

Weigh in weekly (on Wednesdays) and report it here.

Keep control over eating this holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Great to see you back!