Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Goal

I started this blog (and titled it) because I was setting goals.



On the drive in this morning I was thinkin of a new goal.



I have a wedding dress packed away in my closet that I haven't worn since I got married 5 years ago. My new goal is to fit in that dress again just one more time and then donate it to charity.



I was hovering between 165-170 when I got married so I will try it on when I get to that range. But I thougth I would get dressed up, take a few pictures and then pass my dress along to someone else to enjoy. I have two sons, so the idea of saving my wedding dress for a family memeber to use later just doesn't make sense anymore.



I wish I had a pictures of the actual dress that I could post. I loved it. Felt like a princess in it.



There is no date on this goal, and that might be a bad idea, but I want to get to it as soon as possible.



I didn't hop out of bed early this morning but I plan to hit the treadmill or Wii fit tonight.

No comments: