Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, January 14, 2008

Easter Challenge Week 2

Today's weigh in was 183.0 a little loss (not that I'm really trying to see these #'s go down).
After feeling sick most of the week. I was able to squeeze in 2 workouts. The one I blogged about the other day (30 mins) and then Saturday the Hubby and I went to 6 different furniture stores and shopped for furniture for the little man's room. Hubby would drop me off to do a quick run through look, then I would report back to see if it was worth him coming in to look. The little man was napping in the car so we took shifts. Then at one stop the shopping center had a playground. So Hubby dropped me at the store and then took the little man to play. I walked over and met them after making a run thought the store. This walking around made for at least one more 30 mins work out.

I am hoping to get one more in today, but I will report 2 for this week at least. Better than the big ZERO I thought was coming my way because I was feeling so bad.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Dropping off "Have a wonderful week" wishes!!

Congrats on your loss!!

*huggles*
Felicia =0)

Anonymous said...

Hi Goaled Girl! It's nice to "meet" you. I'm in the Easter Challenge as well. I didn't lose at all this week. :( Congratulations on your loss. It may be small but it's a step in the right direction.