Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

This article titled Confessions of a lapsed exerciser really made me laugh today.

I can't say that I was even that 19 year old that spent 2 hours in the gym every day, but these days exercise seems harder and harder to fit into my schedule.

My plan of attack to successful walk 4 days a week (minimum) for 30 mins as part of Shannon's Easter challenge is to walk with my son after I pick him up from daycare, but before the hubby makes it home. This is a nice little window of time. I used to try and fit it in by myself before I picked up the little one from school, but I want to try the walk with him, at least for this week.

I also want to start wearing my pedometer again...but ooops I forgot it today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think walking with your son is a great idea!

Twix said...

I think you have a good plan of attack. We need something that is doable for us everyday. I think walking is doable for me as well. I used to be that 19yr old except I was 15, lol. I don't think we can ever revisit ourselves but we can make vast improvements on who we are now. I keep forgetting my pedo too, a mom thing for me. I am to busy, lol! :D