Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Internet Blackout

It wasn't on purpose at first, the internet blackout, but then it got to be Sunday and then Monday. By Monday is was on purpose, no internet for me this week. Friday and Saturday I worked my booty off cleaning the house and organizing somethings, so much so I think I used all my energy. Sunday I could barely crawl off the couch and Monday I wasn't much better.
The little man and I stayed home on the MLK holiday. It was cold and rainy so we were inside all day. When he went down at noon, I did the same. When he woke up at 3pm, I did the same. I 3 hour nap. WOW. I guess I needed it. I made myself get off the couch after that. Cleaned the kitchen, washed some clothes and then started dinner.


So for Week 3 of the Easter Challenge my weight is 183.6, which is good because it is sitting still for while. I am giving myself credit for 75 mins of working out this week.

No comments: