Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Feeling better

I'm feeling so much better. Still coughing but feeling better. I have stayed away from walking outside but I did fit a 30 min workout in yesterday. I have started DVRing Denise Austin Daily Workouts on Lifetime TV.


The funniest part or working out with Denise in the middle of the living room was the little person trying to work out with me. He started out marching and swinging his arms with Denise and I. About this time I smelled something not so nice and went to change someone's diaper. After that was over he didn't feel like putting his diaper back on (ie: he ran away and I couldn't catch him to put one on).

That made me laugh even more. Imagine a nekked 23 month old running around marching and swing his arms...it was hilarious. Then I layed down to do my leg lifts with Denise. There is he still nekked trying to copy our leg lifts. I also couldn't finish I was laughing so hard.

They make for entertaining , even if they are distracting, workouts.

I think I have convinced the hubby to let me move the cardio machine inside to our masterbed, from our workout shed for awhile. This will help me fit in workouts and not be away from the little man too much.

3 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

That is hilarious! I was picturing all of that in my mind while I was reading this, and I was laughing my butt off. lol (Oh... if only I COULD laugh my butt off... literally. lol)

Anonymous said...

Awww... that is so cute!!!!

Carleen said...

HI nice to meet you- I'm in the easter challenge as well... I vote to bring the equipment in the house!