Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Friday, January 4, 2008

Work out video vs Jungle Book



VS




It was just too chilly to walk outside with the little man so I thought I would do a workout video inside instead. The little man didn't have too many complaint at first. He was marching along with me and making the funny arm movements...he made them even funnier. But then he found his Jungle Book DVD and preceded to take out Mommie's workout DVD 17 mins into her workout and put in his Jungle Book DVD. We had a slight battle of wills and Mommie kind of won, I am bigger ya know. So I tried to start over when he stopped it....no luck because I am having trouble find the right spot. I move ahead to the yoga part on my video and get about 5 more mins in when the phone rings...Geez, if it isn't one thing it is another. So I got about 25 mins of my 30 mins in for yesterday. Good thing my walk the day before was 35 mins, it kind of balances things out a little.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Cute!!!

My son loves to do work out videos ( I have no clue where he got that from as its not from my genetics thats for sure lol). He does the Walk Away The Pounds videos almost every day lol.

Personally though I would have voted for Jungle Book *grin*

Have a great day!!

*huggles*
Felicia =0)

Twix said...

Lol!! What a sweetie! Atleast he tried!! Congrats on getting in your walks! :D It's always the phone. Interupts in the worst way with the worst of timing, lol!! :D

Chubby Chick said...

Boy, that would be a toughie! I LOVE The Jungle Book! lol

Linds said...

That's too cute! Good job on getting that exercise in! Hahaha i guess the biggest loser dvd does not compete with the Jungle book!!

Carleen said...

good on you working out through the all the roadblocks....do you like that BL dvd? i've been debating trying them

Take care and have an active weekend!