Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year, New Goals!



Another year, another set of goals.





I don't love New Year's Resolutions. I like to make goals all the time, so what makes New Year's Resolutions so special?!?



But in the tradition I will outline my goals for this year :





1) To stay the course on this path of healthly living.


2) Make better food choices.


3) Rebounding faster when I don't make good choices.


4) Make exercise more a part of my life.





Good luck to all those on a path to healthier living.





Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Ohhh, I love number 3. What a great thing to tell ourselves: It's okay to veer off path to indulge, but we can't stay there too long.

Happy New Year!!!

Linds said...

Just checking in as a fellow Easter Challenger. Enjoyed reading through your blog! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm right there with you for your goal number 3! That is a big one for me, and definately one that I should make a goal for 2008!

Naturally Blessed said...

ahhh...i have yet to outline mine...but i look forward to your successes and the inspiration!

*wink*

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Chubby Chick said...

Good luck to you, too! I know you can do it! :)