Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, November 12, 2007

Food Log 11/12/2007

Breakfast - Simple Harvest vanilla, almond, honey flavor.

snack - small popcorn and diet coke(movie snack with little one)

lunch - turkey pannini

dinner - potato soup
spinach salad with organic feta cheese, carrots and light balsalmic vinegar dressing

dessert - mini ice cream sandwich

I'm feeling better. I've been a little more tired than usual lately and I'm not sure what that is all about. But I'm not nearly so irritated.

Got my review at work and it was good...decent raise, so I can't complain.
Got my cycle figured out....good news and bad news with this one, not little one on the way, but there is always next month.
The friends thing is under control. So all in all I'm doing much better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling a little better. I have been super tired for no reason, so I just picked up a good multi-vitamin with Iron in it. Are you at all anemic??

Goaledgirl said...

I thought about the vitamins thing too. I take a prenatal, and have since I had my son. But I have been thinking maybe I need a little more B-12 or D.

Summer said...

I'm glad you're feeling better too.

And don't you love the Simple Harvest?!?! I feel like I'm keeping them in business these days... hehe

Congrats on the good review and raise!!!