Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Food Log 11/13/2007

Feeling much better today. I have my walking clothes and plan for a walk this afternoon before getting littles (my son) from school. I have also been thinking of dusting off the weight machine in the backyard and doing some weights. I guess my lazy weekend is really getting to me.

Here is today's food so far and I will update through out the day

Breakfast -
Simple Harvest (took the suggestion from Summer) Vanilla, almond & honey (160 cals)
2 cups coffee with slenda and creamer (about 15 cals each, 30 total)


Lunch - Lean Cuisine Veggie Pizza (330 cals)
carrots and cheese wedge (55 cals)
coke zero

Dinner - Turkey meatballs
1.5 cups Wholewheat pasta
.5 cups organic pasta sauce (with extra spinach)
spinach salad with carrots, feta cheese, walnuts, sunflower seeds and lite raspberry balsamic ving. dressing
1 cup skim milk

WOW I stayed on plan today...that is amazing.

2 comments:

Naturally Blessed said...

mmm...dinner sounds good.

have a great day!

Blessings!

Twix said...

Lite rasberry basalmic vinegar, that sounds mmmmm. I'm going to have to find that and try. :D Glad to hear you are dusting off the weights and are out walking some! Congrats staying on plan with the food. It's hard to do!!