Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Irritated

I've been so irritated that last few days.

irritated with work...it is review tim
irriated with some friend situations....apparently I'm the only one that can email people about getting together.
irriated with my cycle......i wish it would just figure itself out and let me know if I'm PG, or not
irriated with myself most of all.....I haven't been "on plan since before Las Vegas and boy does it show. I'm tired, and did I mention irriated yet ; ) HA!

and this morning at my Weigh in I weighed 180 lbs. Where did all my hard work go?

I need focus and I need to get back on track. But I love this blogging world for helping me correct myself faster than I would have before. I see many others having their ups and down and pressing on. They give me hope that one day I will stop this pity party and get back in the game.

So here I sit, still a little irriated but getting better. I'm eating my humus with baby carrots and whole grain cracker with a bottle of water.

Food log 11/7/20007
b-fast - whole grain omega 3 bread with peanut butter
2 cups coffee with slenda and dash of cream

snack
baby carrots
humus
whole grain cracker sheet (about 4 crackers)

lunch
tortilla chips and guacamole
coke zero

dinner
Chick fil a strips salad
sweet ice tea

snack - hot coco

3 comments:

Summer said...

I hear you loud and clear. But it sounds like you're recognizing the hurdles and just jumping right over them. Sure, there may be a stumble, but getting back up and truckin' forward is the lesson to be learned.

Tomorrow is a new day... :-)

Twix said...

((((Goaled Girl))))

grrrrr at irritation

Chubby Chick said...

Awww... sorry to hear that you're feeling irritated. We all go through that from time to time. Things will get better! Hang in there! :)