Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Food Log 11/15/2007

The last few days I have been feeling lightheaded. Not too much, but noticable for me. I read around and based on other things that have been going on, I think I am a little anemic. So I was on the hunt for some red meat (extra iron) today for lunch. I eat chicken and turkey, but not much red meat. So I tried to find a why to get red meat without eating a burger. Then I thought of fajitas. Not horrible right...it wasn't a huge plate either.

Breakfast - whole wheat english muffin with almond butter
small can of V-8
2 cups coffee with cream and slenda

Lunch
personal fajita plate...needed to eat some red meat.
key lime coconut patty (saved for a sweet treat today)
1/2 cup pinto beans, some onions, lettuce and 1/2 cup spanish rice, 2 tortillas
coke zero

Dinner - chili (lean beef) with dark red kidney beans
and cornbread

1 comment:

Chubby Chick said...

I like to buy extra lean ground beef when I'm in the mood for red meat. I use it to make tacos (with low-carb whole wheat tortillas)... and it's delicious!