Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In hiding

I feel like I've been in hiding (I bet some others think that too). If I'm hiding I'm just hiding from myself and the scale. Neither of them have any thing good to tell me lately.

I have eaten ok this week...better than the last few weeks that is for sure.
But the scale...the cruel, cruel scale...that one is tormenting me. I weighed in this morning at 180.4...I'm back up to the 180's again. Geez...what is wrong with me?!?!!? I know I am not doing enough. Not enough calorie counting, not enough working out. Just not enough of anything.

But on to better stuff. I did work out once the week so far and since it is just Wednesday, that is good for me. I did 10 mins of cardio on my cardio machine and then several sets of weights on the weight machine. All totalled I spent just under 30 mins working out. I also passed up the chocolate covered popcorn at the office front desk all week..that is HUGE for me.

So far this week I am giving myself credit for passing up the yummies at the front desk and working out at home once so far this week.

1 comment:

Summer said...

It's good that you can find something to give yourself credit for when you don't feel like you're having your best week. That's an accomplishment, now just build from there (I'm trying to take that advice myself right now.)

And hey, if you ever need a walking partner to spin a few miles around the Hike and Bike Trail with, just let me know. I'm always looking for that extra push to go!!!