Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Food Log 12/5/2007

I have already resisted temptation today and I feel good about it. When I get up super early and come into work before 6:30, sometimes I stop by Chick-fil-a and get breakfast. Today I talked myself out of it! How cool it that?!?! I was so proud of my self. And last night while the sweet tooth hit, I heated up my hot water for hot tea. But in my rush to get out of the house this morning and get to the office, I didn't weigh in. But I peeked yesterday and it was 179.6, down a little so I was hoping for a hint more loss today. I will try and remember to weigh tomorrow for the official weigh in list.

Breakfast
whole wheat english muffin with almond butter (at home)
1 cup skim milk (at home)
2 cups office (at office)

Lunch - Lean cuisine something of other
coke zero
carrots and cheese

snack - 2/3 cup cheerios snack mix

Dinner -
Turkey Chili with black beans and dark red kidney beans
Salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and feta cheese with little bit of vineg. dressing
square of cornbread and some rice

100 cal microwave popcorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job!! It can be hard to say no to chick-fil-a!! I know that all too well...