Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Weigh in and food log (Think Salad)


My weigh in this morning was good news. 178.8, much better than last fews weeks. Overall a 1.6 lb loss. Yippie, now I just need to keep this up.

The In-laws are coming in to town for a visit. That means hubby and I get date night on Friday....which will probably include a dinner some where (think Salad, think Salad). Then lunch out on Saturday (think salad, think Salad), then pie and coffee at my Mom's house with inlaws, (think just coffee), then cook out dinner with In-Laws Saturday night (think more salad and a little lean steak). Then Sunday entails, breakfast (think whole wheat eng. muffin) then lunch after Church (think Salad).

So maybe my law of attraction will kick in if I can keep thinking Salad this weekend :)

Food log
Breakfast whole wheat english muffin with almond butter and skim milk
2 cups coffee with splenda and dash of cream

lunch - Lean Cuisine - butternut squash ravioli. (and on a side note, if you are a lean cuisine fan, I LOVE THIS NEW DINNER, it is so tasty.)
carrots with cheese
coke zero

Dinner - Shake and bake chicken tenders about 3 tenders.
roasted asparagus
chicken roasted 90 second microwave rice
water
dessert/ snack for today - non-fat latte (hubby makes great ones)
1 square Ghiradelli dark chocolate with mint
1 square Ghiradelli dark chocolate with caramel.
I noticed I didn't have any other snacks today so I didn't feel as bad about the 2 squares of chocolate and I specifically bought the dark chocolate kind so they might be just that little bit healthier. They were supposed to be for christmas sockings, but Hubby got a sweet tooth and I was fearful of his usually trip to the ice cream shop, so this was a easy out. We only had 4 total so there are still plenty left for Christmas sockings.

but most likely baked chicken breast, steamed veggies and a salad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! You are too funny :) Think salad!!

^_^ Dot ^_^ said...

Ah... I love salads! My friend does too =)
That picture is making our mouths water.