Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas






I just wanted to wish all a very Merry Christmas!!!!




I haven't been watching what I eat. It seems so futile over the holidays. We did go for a long walk on Saturday and we have more long walks planned for today and hopefully tomorrow. So I'm already gearing up for Shannon's Easter Challenge. I won't be try to lose weight, but I will be trying to exercise 30 mins, 4 times a week.


MERRY CHRISTMAS and here is hoping you are always on Santa's NICE LIST.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it is a couple of days late, but MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Just got back in town and it is crazy trying to catch up on everyone's blogs. I hope you are having a great Holiday :) I am so glad you joined the challenge :)