Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weigh in and other news

Well I weighed in this morning and was not so happy with what I saw. It said 181. Ugh! But I think this might be the last time I will expect to see a real lose for a while. I got some other news this week. I am officially pregnant. Well that is what the little test in the box told us. So I still need to follow up with the Dr. in a few weeks. So that is why I think I won't be seeing anymore losses.


This is not the end of blogging or trying to living a healthier lifestyle, it is just the temporary stoppage of my looking for weightloss. I will be picking it back up next fall.


I really need to step up the healthy lifestyle stuff more than ever now. I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy and I really don't want to deal with that this time. I really need to keep up the walking and focus on eating well the entire time. No thinking that I can eat for two (two adults that is) and can have fries and bad foods just because.
So this is my next step in the journey called life and my growing as a person.
We are soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy about this news. You, my blogger buddies, are the first people I have shared it with outside of the hubby and I. We are planning to let family know at Christmas then co-workers and everyone else after confirmation with the Dr.

5 comments:

Summer said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to read about your journey... :-D

Twix said...

EEEEeeeeeeK! Congratulations!!!! I am so surprised!!! Hip! Hip! Hooray!! (((gently hugs))) So excited for you! :D

Anonymous said...

WAHOOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! So exciting! :)

Naturally Blessed said...

YAY!!!!

i am sooo late on this bandwagon, but i missed this post! i saw someone mention it in your other comments.

lol! forgive me! it will be a big year for the both of us, huh?

Prayers for you that you have a joyful, uneventful pregancy.

(HUGE GRIN)

Blessings!

Chubby Chick said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news! I am SO happy for you!!! :)