Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Peeking out


Hello all! I finally feel like I can peek out over my desk and blog a little.
The Holiday season by nature is so busy, but work has made mine that much busier.
Finally it is slowing down and I can take blogging break. I have been able to keep up with some blogs but just haven't had the time to sit down myself and share.
Food and I haven't been friendly these days. I haven't been paying attention to eating the good stuff and have been giving in to the bad stuff. I haven't been walking either (maybe this is confession time too).
I have come to realize more and more I am a stress eater. Get busy, get to eating. My weight this week was 182. (ouch).
But the more I keep up with other blogs the more I get my focus back and start paying more attention, so thank you all for that!
Food log today
b-fast whole wheat english muffin with almond butter
1/2 honeycrisp apple.
2 cups coffee
(planned) lunch - turkey sandwhich on whole wheat with 1 slice cheese
carrots and laughing cow cheese.
(planned) dinner - turkey meatballs with pasta and sauce
frozen veggies
romaine salad

No comments: