Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Weekend wrap up

Well this weekend went pretty well and I stayed somewhat on plan. I had several salads and we had a lighter dinner than usual on Saturday night. Sunday morning brunch was a flank steak gyro that was pretty yummy. We indulged on some nice cheese Saturday night, but I stayed away from all alcohol this weekend. But I did get sick and have been feeling good at all.

I peeked on the scale on Sunday and it wasn't good, but I will wait until the official weigh in on Wednesday.

Monday -
Breakfast whole wheat toast with a little almond butter
1/2 cup of fruit salad.
2 cups coffee

snack - carrots and cheese wedge.

Lunch - left over King Ranch Chicken soup
1 slice of whole wheat toast
coke zero

dinner
left over turkey chili
1/2 cup of rice
2 squares corn bread
1/4 roast acorn squash

3/4 cup ice cream. I could kill hubby for buying this!!!


Today so far
breakfast - smart ones calzone
2 cups coffee

lunch - brocoli cheese soup
1 slice whole wheat toast

snack - carrots and cheese

dinner- Hubby brought home subway sanwiches. Mine was a 6 inch turkey breast on whole wheat and cheetoes.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I am needed a kick in the teeth to get back on track. :) So I am making my rounds and checking in with all my favorite bloggers. Good luck with your weigh in girl! :)))