Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Saturday, August 25, 2007

food log August 25

Breakfast - 2 biscuits, 1 piece sausage, 3Tbs gravy
lunch - 1 hot dog, 1 cup mac and cheese
dinner - chips with queso, ice tea, enchilada diavlo (about 6 bites)

I walked just under 4 miles today, about 8500 step just with that walk. I'm sure my steps were over 10,000 for the whole day. I have a little sunburn to show for my walk, but I'm still feeling good. The entire walk took me over an hour. I pushed the stroller and we took a few water breaks because we were walking from 10:45 to about noon and it was HOT!

1 comment:

Twix said...

That food sounds yummy!!

When I was using my pedo I was logging in a couple thousand steps. So I think that since you're getting 10grand, that's great!!!!!!! WoWeee!

Twix