Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, August 27, 2007

food log Monday August 27, 2007

Goal for this week

I am heading out of town over the holiday weekend. This means being away from home and away from my normal foods. The goal this week is to watch my hunger scale. To stop eating when I am hungry, not matter if that hurts peoples feelings or they think I haven't had enough to eat. This also means hurting my feelings by telling myself I have had enough.


Breakfast
Coffee, decaffeinated, made from ground ( 10 fl oz ) 6 cals
Milk, cow's, fluid, whole ( 0.25 cup ) 36 cals
Muffin, English, whole wheat, 100% ( 1 muffin ) 118 cals
Cheese, Colby ( 1 slice (1 oz) ) 112
Turkey or chicken breast, prepackaged or deli, luncheon meat ( 1.5 slice (1 oz) ) 47

snack
Beef jerky ( 3 cubic inch ) 148

lunc h
Vegetable beef soup, canned, undiluted ( 1 can ) 220
crackers, saltine ( 8 cracker ) 104


dinner at the Melting pot (I had to plug in items that were as close as I could get)
Cheese fondue ( 0.5 cup ) 246
Mixed salad greens, raw ( 2 cup, shredded or chopped ) 18
walnuts 80
dressing 80
Milk, chocolate, NFS ( 0.5 cup ) fondue 104
Strawberries, raw ( 0.5 cup, NFS ) 23
Bread, French or Vienna ( 3 large slice (5" x 2-1/2" x 1") ) 288
cheesecake pieces 182
pound cake pieces 58
brownie pieces 38
2 marshmallows 38
4 almond cookies 111

total for the day 1864

Total

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing on my blog today. I think it helps to admit to stuff like that, you know?

I see that you like to journal your calorie intake. Did you ever look into www.fitday.com? They have a GREAT, free online food journal. I started one a little over a week ago...and I absolutely love it!!! It really makes keeping track of calories simple and quick.

Anonymous said...

I followed you suggestion and I am trying to use fit day again. I have a link on the side of my blog, but part of my holding myself accountable is to post my food log here everyday...more visual for me too.