Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Goal Review

So to review my goals from last week.

They were
1) exercise at least 3 times this week
2) start working on a work related charity event
3) be more conscious of what I eat
4) fast one day a week

1) Success....I walked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Today if grocery store day, but I plan to walk again tomorrow.
2) Success again...I have set up a team from work for the Race for the Cure this year. We have 11 people on our team so far and are 1/2 to our donations goal. We have 2 more months.
3) I have done well with this one too. I have been tracking my food with my food log and adding up my calories every day. I have eaten around 1400 for the last 3 days.
4) I did this easily last week, but having done it again. I need to plan for this.

2 comments:

sandy said...

why are you fasting? are you sure that's good for you? just concerned:)


www.notfatyet.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I guess I should have expanded that to say fasting over lunch.

The Beck Diet Solution suggests it as a test. So you know that hunger is not an emergency.

I also wanted to do it was spiritual reasons.

but thanks for the concern and the comment ; )