Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Inspiration

Just a few little inspirational thoughts for the day.


Impatience never commanded success. - Edwin H. Chapin


I like this because we can't be impatient about this process. It took me a long time to get to this weight and it won't just fall off tomorrow.


Convenience never built character (another Beth Moore bible study snippet)

This one tells me that this process will build my character because the hard stuff does that to you.

It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves - Francois De La Rochefoucauld

This ones tells me that I haven't been putting myself first and now is the time to do that.

Many only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people - Will Rogers

My new friends in the blogworld are smart people that set good examples, lend support, make me smile and some times shed a tear because you know you have been right where they are.

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Thanks for the congrats, girlfriend!

I love this post! There's really alot of food for thought here.

Keep up the good work! :)

Twix said...

((hugs)) Thank you for this. Some deep thinking to think about on my morning walk! :)