Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Friday, August 17, 2007

Put the brittle down and step away slowly

Wow, talk about falling off the wagon.

I did so well yesterday until the evening.
B - English muffin with almond butter
2 cups coffee with cream
L- Jason's deli slimwich turkey sandwich with baked lays
D - 3 Turkey meatballs and spaghetti with salad with Ranch dressing.

Not too bad really, until I had to go to Walgreens. Then I was drawn to the cashew brittle...99 cent stuff and beef jerky. How random is that...beef jerky.
Then my mom stayed over and brought home pineapple upside down cake. And what did i add to the cake. Whipped cream....like I needed that!

Geez. Okay, climbing back in the wagon now..

Time to pick up the Beck Diet Solution book for a re-read.

No comments: