Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friday August 24 food log

Breakfast - breakfast bite (140), blueberry juice smoothie (70),

Lunch - OH BOY! this one was bad. The office catered in Mexican food. I had too much. 1 cheese enchilada, 2 beef fajita tacos with sour cream and guac., chips & queso, 1/2 a brownie

Dinner - 1/2 cup corn, 2 hot dogs

dessert - 1 cup ice cream.

I did get out an do my walk (20 mins) and my steps yesterday were over 6300.

It is hubby's birthday weekend. That means cooking him breakfast of his choice and dinner out with friends and family.
The breakfast he has requested in biscuits, sausage, strawberries and he has requested Kolaches for Sunday . I am planning a 1 hour walk on Saturday to help combat this menu.

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Hi, Girl. Just checking in on you. :)

Have you thought about keeping a FitDay.com Journal? I started one last week, and I really like it. It really helps me to keep track of what I've been eating and how much I've been exercising.

Hope you guys have a great birthday weekend!

Anonymous said...

chuddy chick -thanks for checking in. I have used fitday in the past, but that was before I was blogging. I keep a food journal on paper usually and now here. I need to check in with fitday again.
Hope you have a great weekend.