Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Biggest Loser and Goals

First to my goals from last week.
1) To not drink any more diet sodas (or sodas of any kind). I have done well at this one. Actually better than I thought I would do.

2) To try and drink decaf. whenever possible. This one not as much as the other, but I am drinking lots more water and come coffee in the mornings. By just eliminating the soft drinks I cut this down a great deal.

3) Get in 3 days of exercise between now and Wednesday (hopefully this will include the season 1 BL DVD). I didn't get 3 days of exercise in, but I did get 2 days in. I also jogged some on those 2 days, so I'm giving my less lots of credit for this one.

Now to Biggest Loser. I just loved it. I kept waiting for the black team to join the other teams, but I guess that will have to wait another week. Even though she was booted off this week, I was impressed that she had lost 60lbs. That is great.

I just couldn't believe how sad it was when those 6 people didn't get picked. I was almost in tears. But all is well, they have Jillian and she will get them into awesome shape. I am so excited that the season has finally started.

I still haven't giving up on my quest to get the Biggest Loser workout DVD. I checked overstock.com today and they have it, but it will take a while to get here to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job with your goals!! :)

Summer said...

I've never really watched Biggest Loser before, only catching an episode here and there. But this season I am completely hooked. I'll be watching with you!!!

Naturally Blessed said...

yay for loose rings!

i stopped wearing them years ago....none of them fit, so i didnt bother. something else to strive toward...*smile*

i agree with you....i was proud of Amber too. she's gonna look great by the time December rolls around. she's wont look left out at all.

keep at those goals, hun. you're doing well. *wink*

Chubby Chick said...

Thanks for the sweet comment today! It's so nice to know that other people are feeling what I'm feeling! And in regard to the walking, Twix issued a walking challenge today! Have you read it yet? I joined! OMG... I really joined! It was just the push I needed to get over my fears and just do it! If you're a walker, you should definitely check out her site.

Christine said...

Stumbled on your blog thru Shannon! Looks like we are on the same journey! Don't you feel great with the added support from bloggerland?? I feel it really helps.

Huge fan of Biggest Loser too. I had a lump in my throat in the first three minutes of last weeks show. Can't wait for next week.

I do have the Biggest Loser workout DVD. I got it from Amazon.com - it was a decent price. I used it a couple of times - but now its back on the shelf. I should really try it again - it really kicked my butt.

Keep up the great work - would love to keep an eye on your blog.