Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Monday, September 10, 2007

Tagged!!!

I have been tagged by Mrs. Shannon....So here goes...8 Randon things about me.


1) I am a CPA married to a CPA and we have a sign that says..."CPA's count"...aren't we cute and funny accountants.


2) I love American Idol....love, love, love. I call in and vote every season.


3) My Dad shaved his head for a radio station contest so me and my best friend could meet Billy Ray Cyrus when Achy Breaky Heart was the biggest thing ever! I still have pictures and the hat Billy Ray signed....somewhere. I didn't ask him to do it either...talk about random.


4) I just received a level one Reiki attunement.


5) I can touch my nose with my tongue. weird I know.


6) After dropping my son at day care I like to listen to his Veggie tales CD to learn the words better. I hate singing along to songs that I don't know the words too.


7) I have a huge thing about Elvis. I think it is a something for the women in my family. We all love Elvis. My hubby and I even decided that we had to Sirius satellite radio instead of XM because they have an all Elvis station...Elvis lives on Sirius 13!


8) I have a blogging addiction...recently developed ; ) My husband actually told me I was addicted to the internet the other night. Just because I didn't want to watch another episode of "the Universe" with him...whatever.

Not sure who I can tag since most of the folks blogs that I check out have already been tagged....but here are a few.

Southern Fried Fatty since she is part of the reason I picked up this blogging thing.

Twix

The Lassie & The Laddie


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for filling it out :)

My husband is just finishing up his degree in accounting and is really excited to start his new job in January. What program did you guys use to take your cpa exam?

Reiki... that is something I have always been really interested in!!!!

Chubby Chick said...

Thanks for sharing those interesting tidbits!

I'd rather blog than watch the weird shows that my hubby likes, too. lol

Twix said...

I can touch my tongue to my nose too!!! So you are no alone, lol.Can you lick the underside of your chin?

I have been interested in Reiki for a while. Congrats on achieving the level one attunement!

Anonymous said...

I'm honored to be tagged by you! I'll have my list up later today, right after I go figure out what Reiki is.

SFF
:)