Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Let's get out of the funk



Seems like there is an illness going around. It is the "In a funk flu". Seems like it has spread to some of us in our little blogging worlds. Lady T mentioned being tired the other days. Twix was has been out of sort, Chubby chix was stressed out and I wasn't too happy myself on Wednesday.
So here is to a good weekend for all of us. I hope you ladies (and any gents that might be reading) have a great weekend.




3 comments:

Naturally Blessed said...

u too sweetie!

i have declared this week as a "maintenance" week. not trying to lose...just trying NOT to gain. thats it. nothing more.

Twix said...

ditto...lady t

(((Thank you friend, I will have a great weekend!! :)))

Chubby Chick said...

Awww... thanks for your kind sentiments! I hope you have a great weekend, too! And I hope we all have a great, funk-less week next week! :)