Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Challenge Checkin

Well yesterday was a really good food day. I made good choices and it wasn't that hard : ) today has gotten off to a great start too. I have already had two servings of fruit.

The other good news is that I stopped eating when I was full. GREAT IDEA HUH?!?!?
It is always a great idea but most of the time I just have to finish off whatever I have on my plate. So my resistance muscle is finally ahead of my give in muscle.

1 comment:

Naturally Blessed said...

yeah...i somtimes have trouble with this. eating something simply bc its in front of me....and i am trying to not eat food when it doesnt taste GREAT. meaning if i go to mcdonalds, the fries have to be hot and delicious. or i wont eat them. no sense in wasting fat and calories on mediocre fries.