Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Thursday, September 6, 2007

New goals

Okay I think I have come to a decision about the diet sodas (and thanks to my blog buddies for their helpful comments). I think those are out for now. I have done it before and I can do it again.

The goals for this weekend and until my next Wednesday weigh in are:
1) To not drink any more diet sodas (or sodas of any kind).
2) To try and drink decaf. whenever possible.
3) Get in 3 days of exercise between now and Wednesday (hopefully this will include the season 1 BL DVD).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look like good goals! Did you already get the DVD? Let me know what you think :)