Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I will envy no more..well about this anyway ; )

I no longer have scale envy. I stopped by my favorite Target store today and bought this beauty. It weighs in .2lbs increments. I also calculates body fat and water %...but not sure I'm ready for all that yet. I gave it a test drive...which I would normally NEVER weigh myself in the afternoon. That breaks fat girl rule #101 which says you can only weight yourself in the morning and you have to be buck nekked.

But even weighing myself this afternoon I weight 177...which rocks since that is what I weighed at 6:30 am this morning!!!!! So I am already liking my new scale better.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I hope you and your scale have a long happy relationship! lol

Anonymous said...

:) Glad you found one!

Naturally Blessed said...

you know, i'm so serious about that rule that i will NOT get on the scale any other time of day....i refuse to weigh myself at nite, bc i know it will make me cry. even when i know good and well that the end of the day weight is always gonna be higher than morning weight.

to take it even further, i wont weigh myself in the morning if i've been up a while. it has to be very first thing. pee, poop, pull out the scale. wearing nuttin' but my glasses. lol.