Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Giving Credit and Biggest Loser

I think I will start keeping track of what I give myself credit for here. It will strengthen my "resistance" muscle.

Today I get credit for:
Making good food choices yesterday.
packing my workout clothes for a walk today.
making the conscious decision to think about what I eat and when I eat...not just grazing or eating to cover up emotions.


Now on to Biggest Loser! I love this show...have for 3 years. I love Bob!!! Jillian kicks butt. Nothing against Kim, but I have known Bob and Jillian longer. I just get so motivated by the stories and the progress you can see with just working out and eating right. Last night's "How are they doing now" show was great...because I have wondered if they kept the weight off.

I also want to know about Moe from year one...Maurice. I loved him and really hoped he made lots of progress. (edit...Maurice is running of Nashville City Council...gotta love Google).

I can't wait for the season to really start. I have read a couple of blogs mention the Biggest Loser workout DVD. I might have to pick that one up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really should get the workout dvd!!! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on TBL! Now it makes more sense :)

I have the first DVD. It has 6 workouts and also a 6 week plan. I bought the second one, but after I got home and read the reviews everyone said they liked the first better. I returned it and got the first, which I really like!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chubby Chick said...

Bravo on the good things you've been accomplishing! You really do deserve the credit. :)

I love Biggest Loser, too! I am SO excited about the new season!

And thanks for the comment that you left on my blog. I truly appreciate your thoughts on the matter I'm dealing with. Thanks so much for your input! Everybody's comments really helped me to feel alot better. :)