Inspirational quotes

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahil Gibran

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weigh in day

So today was my second weigh-in day and I lost 1 lb. So I am back to where I was and that is great, but I really want to see a new number I haven't seen in a long while....say like 175 or less.

I have noticed I'm been drinking a ton of water. That has been good for me. I also have had this want to jog and get a good sweat on. I did that on Monday. It was fun pushing myself. I didn't jog my entire time. I did 3 little stretches on jogging, but it got the heart rate up and the sweat level up. Unfortunately it rained yesterday during my walking time (after work but before I get the little one from daycare) and that meant just going home and paying more attention to what I ate.

I am a little frustrated. I have wanted to buy the Biggest Loser Season 1 workout DVD but I can't find it anywhere but online. I guess I will break down and order it somewhere on line, but I was hoping to get it fast and start on it. I also didn't get to watch the Biggest Loser season premier last night, but I have it saved and look forward to watching it tonight.

2 comments:

Twix said...

Yay!! Another pound!! I am so happy for you. I remember being your weight and I do remember it being harder to lose weight too.. So, I am very, very happy for you!! As for the Biggest Loser, you will enjoy!

:D

Chubby Chick said...

Congratulations on another weight loss! Good for you! Every pound counts!

I've been thinking about getting the Biggest Loser workout DVD, too. I haven't really searched for it yet. You might be able to find one on eBay.

You're going to love Biggest Loser when you watch it tonight!